As a content expert on victims rights issues, a survivor of sexual assault and an out spoken advocate, Jennifer Storm no stranger to the media, in fact she is often times the first call they make when stories break. Book Jennifer Now!
The following are articles, media clips and audio recordings of interviews, reviews and articles about Jennifer Storm.
Jennifer pens compelling article on How Trauma, Victimization and Addiction are all Connected for The Fix 7/2017
Jennifer is interview by the New York Times on the Bill Cosby case
Jennifer was recently interviewed in light of the Jerry Sandusky sex assault scandal. As a PSU graduate, she had a lot to say.
JENNIFER STORM TEDX TALK
Schools Jennifer has recently spoken at:
Caldwell University, Cornell University, The Pennsylvania State University, Ohio University, Kings College, Loyola College of Maryland, University of Washington, University of Pennsylvania, University of Connecticut, Michigan State University, Northern Community College West Virginia, University of Massachusetts Lowell Campus
Conferences & events Jennifer has keynoted and/or presented at:
2017 & 2015 End Violence Against Women International Conference, National Victim Assistance in Corrections Conference, American Corrections Association, American Probation and Parole Association, West Virginia Statewide Annual Sexual Assault Conference, National Center for Victims of Crime Annual Conference, Utah Crime Victims Annual Conference, 2009 Crime Victim Law & Litigation Conference, North American Victims Assistance Conference, Pathways Victim Services Conference, PA Recovery Statewide Conference, NALGAP, Pride of the Greater Lehigh Valley, Book Expo of America, Publishing University, Writers at the Beach Conference, York County Drug Court Program, Rhode Island Department of Corrections, Virginia Community of Criminal Justice Conference
Radio and or TV appearances:
CNN, CBS News, The Today Show, NBC Nightly News, ABC News with Diane Sawyer, Dr. Drew Pinsky’s Live radio Show, Next Step Radio with Berk Lewis, Cable Network Radio-The AM Show with Paul Stern or Jack Roberts, Coast to Coast Radio Show http://www.recoverycoasttocoast.org/, Recovery Talk Network Radio Show 2 Hour Interview with Larry Http://www.recoverytalknetwork.com/, Culture Shocks with Barry Lynn http://www.cultureshocks.com/, 1400 The Touch, WTCY, SmartTalk Radio and TV Show, NPR. Over 1,500 interviews with print and broadcast media.
- 48 Hours Jennifer was recently interview for CBS 48 Hours Live to Tell Program
- Jennifer pens compelling article on How Trauma, Victimization and Addiction are all Connected for The Fix 7/2017
- Jennifer is interview by the New York Times on the Bill Cosby case
- Penn Stater, July/August 2008 – The Penn State Magazine featured a six-page article about Jen.
- E!Online News– Jennifer was interviewed about Mackenzie Phillips incest story
- ABC NEWS – Jennifer was interviewed about movie Observe and Report
- ABC NEWS – Jennifer was interviewed about Hounddog movie
- Rolling Stone Magazine – more about Observe and Report
- Rolling Stone Magazine – queer culture on college campuses
- WPSU-TV, March 2008 – Jen was interviewed for the Penn State television station’s program, “Pennsylvania Inside Out.”
- Curve, March 2008 – Best-selling lesbian magazine featured a review of Jen’s book.
- Advocate, March 2008 – Award winning LGBT News Magazine featured a story on Jen’s book.
- The Big Issue in the North, January 2008 – Published in the UK, the magazine featured a review of Jen’s book and a short intervie.
- Daily Collegian, February 2008 – The Penn State student newspaper wrote about Jenâ€™s speech at the school, part of an LGBTA lecture series.
- About.com: Lesbian Life – Jen was interviewed for the “Lesbian Health” section.
- Psychjourney, March 2008 – The president of the mental health database conducted an interview with Jen, posted as audio.
Interview with Dr. Drew Live
Interview on HRC XM Radio:
Midstate advocate looks back on turbulent life, Feburary 28th, 2008 — WITF’s Scott Gilbert talked with Storm about her past, her recovery, and her new book, “Blackout Girl…”
Windy City QueerCast, February 6th, 2008 – Jen was interviewed on the Chicago gay radio program.