If you are seeking comment from Mrs. Storm regarding her as the Victim Advocate for the Commonwealth of PA you must contact Renee Bressler, firstname.lastname@example.org
Representation for non-Commonwealth Related Issues:
As a content expert on victims rights issues, a survivor of sexual assault and an out spoken advocate, Jennifer Storm no stranger to the media, in fact she is often times the first call they make when stories break. Book Jennifer Now!
The following are articles, media clips and audio recordings of interviews, reviews and articles about Jennifer Storm.
Jennifer in the News
- Jennifer pens compelling article on How Trauma, Victimization and Addiction are all Connected for The Fix 7/2017
- Jennifer is interview by the New York Times on the Bill Cosby case
- Jennifer speaks out on the Jerry Sandusky sex assault scandal.
- Explore Jen’s appearances in the news and other media
Jennifer has been serving as one of the primary victims rights experts in the Jerry Sandusky case, most recently she has appeared on ABC World News, The Today Show, TruTv’s In Session and many statewide and local media on daily basis.
JENNIFER ON THE TODAY SHOW
Jennifer on ABC World News with Diane Sawyer
Jennifer Storm was interviewed by Dan Harris on ABC WORLD NEWS regarding the Jerry Sandusky case.
Jennifer Storm in People Magazine regarding Jerry Sandusky Case.
- Read Jennifer Storm’s biography
- Leave the Light On Book Trailer
- Q&A with the author
- Watch Jen speak at Gettysburg College, Part I, Part II, Part III
- Meet Jen on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter
- Visit Central Recovery Press to learn about Leave the Light OnReviews and Articles for Leave the Light On
- Publishers Weekly
- January Magazine
- Addiction Recovery Blog
- Curve Magazine
- Marie Claire Magazine
What People Are Saying about Jennifer
- Read a list of reviews
- See the support letters from Penn State University , University of Connecticut and Loyola College
“The number of individuals who have or will experience sexual assault in their lifetime is staggering.Jennifer gives a candid personal account of the impact of sexual assault on the mind, body and spirit.She speaks to the issues of drug and alcohol abuse/addiction, self-injury, eating disorders, and sexual identity, all of which are themes prevalent on college campuses across gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, and culture. Her experience speaks to the responsibility for each of us to educate ourselves and one another, about sexual assault and its powerful impact.As educators, therapists, parents, mentors, medical professionals, coaches, and mentors we can individually and collectively take an active role in planting seeds of hope for change, and become critical resources in the process of recovery for those who have been impacted.” –Diane Sullivan, LCSW-R, Therapist Cornell University
Want to See Jennifer?
- Check a list of upcoming book signings and speaking engagements
- Watch Jen’s recent book signing video