As a content expert on victims’ rights issues, a survivor of sexual assault, and an outspoken advocate, Jennifer Storm is no stranger to the media, in fact, she is often times the first call they make when stories break. Book Jennifer Now!
Jennifer gave a powerful TEDx Talk during the first-ever TEDx event at a female state prison, SCI Muncy in Pennsylvania.
Schools Jennifer has presented at:
Caldwell University, Cornell University, The Pennsylvania State University, Ohio University, Kings College, Loyola College of Maryland, University of Washington, University of Pennsylvania, University of Connecticut, Michigan State University, Northern Community College West Virginia, Central Penn College, University of Massachusetts Lowell Campus
Conferences & Events Jennifer has keynoted and/or presented at:
The 2021 International Violence Prevention Education Conference, California Association of Public Hospitals and Health Systems (CAPH) Annual Conference 2018, 2017 & 2015 End Violence Against Women International Conference, National Victim Assistance in Corrections Conference, American Corrections Association, American Probation, and Parole Association, Delaware Criminal Justice Conference, West Virginia Statewide Annual Sexual Assault Conference, National Center for Victims of Crime Annual Conference, Utah Crime Victims Annual Conference, 2009 Crime Victim Law & Litigation Conference, North American Victims Assistance Conference, Pathways Victim Services Conference, PA Recovery Statewide Conference, NALGAP, Pride of the Greater Lehigh Valley, Book Expo of America, Publishing University, Coalition for Kids Conference, Writers at the Beach Conference, York County Drug Court Program, Snyder County Drug Court Graduation, Rhode Island Department of Corrections, Virginia Community of Criminal Justice Conference.
Radio and or TV appearances:
CNN, CBS News, E! News Online, The Today Show, NBC Nightly News, ABC News with Diane Sawyer, Good Day LA, Dr. Drew Pinsky’s Live radio Show, Next Step Radio with Berk Lewis, Cable Network Radio-The AM Show with Paul Stern or Jack Roberts, Coast to Coast Radio Show, Recovery Talk Network Radio Show 2 Hour Interview with Larry, Culture Shocks with Barry Lynn, 1400 The Touch, WTCY, SmartTalk Radio, and TV Show, NPR. Over 1,500 interviews with print and broadcast media.
- Jennifer on Good Day LA and gave 5 tips to support survivors during #SAAM2021
- Jennifer’s new memoir Awakening Blackout Girl excerpted in Marie Claire Magazine
- Jennifer pens article for Parents Magazine on how to talk to children about trauma 2020
- Jennifer pens article for Heathy Women You Can’t Put a Band-Aid Over a Bullet Hole: How I Healed From Sexual Trauma and Substance Abuse 2020
- Jennifer interviewed for The Lily on How to Support Survivors During #SAAM2021
- Interview with Afro News on Sexual Assault Awareness Month 2021
- Jennifer pens powerful piece on Depression and Addiction for Blood & Milk 2020
- Jennifer pens compelling article on How Trauma, Victimization and Addiction are all Connected for The Fix 2020
- Jennifer is interview by the New York Times on the Bill Cosby case
- Penn Stater, July/August 2008 – The Penn State Magazine featured a six-page article about Jen.
- Rolling Stone Magazine – more about Observe and Report
- Rolling Stone Magazine – queer culture on college campuses
- Curve, March 2008 – Best-selling lesbian magazine featured a review of Jen’s book.
- Advocate, March 2008 – Award winning LGBT News Magazine featured a story on Jen’s book.
- The Big Issue in the North, January 2008 – Published in the UK, the magazine featured a review of Jen’s book and a short intervie.
- Daily Collegian, February 2008 – The Penn State student newspaper wrote about Jen’s speech at the school, part of an LGBTA lecture series.
- About.com: Lesbian Life – Jen was interviewed for the “Lesbian Health” section.
Jennifer released the audio version of Blackout Girl in Feb 2021 which she narrates herself.
She has appeared in over a dozen podcasts in 2020 and 2021: